Friday, August 22, 2008

I'm Back...

Well, it has been over a year since stated this blog and yep... I am a liar. Last summer we found out that we were pregnant with our second son and I was working full-time and so on and so forth. Therefore, I was lame and have not posted even one more word after my first post.

So, here I am over a year later and life has taken a 180. I am now a stay-at-home mom of two sons and am busy, busy, busy. As I sat at my desk at work over six months ago I thought this would be like a vacation. Wow, was I wrong.

I have gone through every emotion in the book since I have been home. Joy, confusion, repulsion (poopy diapers are one thing I could do without), happiness, sadness, anger, frustration, more confusion, loneliness, elation, to name a few.

Earlier this week I was frustrated with all of it and was not sure what to do. I Googled "stay at home mom" and started reading. That is when I came across a few blogs of moms that made me feel human and normal (whatever that is) for the first time in months. Now here I am deciding this is what I need and want to do as a stay-at-home mom to keep my sanity. With that being said: keep reading if you want some kind of sanity (or insanity) for yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back to blogging! Glad to have you. :)